• All children, whatever their age, gender, language, religious beliefs, ethnic origin have the right to protection from any abuse. • All children should be treated equally with respect and dignity.
• Do not allow any commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in our facilities.
• Sensitize staff about the problem ; laws and risk.
• Staff working with children should be an excellent role model, this includes not smoking or drinking alcohol in a company of young people.
• Staff working with children should be vetted before being allowed to work with children.
• All staff working must recognise their responsibilities and report any concerns about suspected poor practice and abuse.
• Train all staff to denounce and identify suspicious activity.
• Work in compliance with applicable laws and works with government and non-governmental organizations pursuing these crimes and prevention work . Practices to be avoided:
• It is not allowed to serve and offer alcoholic drinks to anyone under the age 18 in the resort.
• It is not allowed to engage children(young people) in physical or sexually provocative games.
• It is not allowed to make sexually suggestive comments to a young person, even in fun.
• It is not allowed to film or make photo of children without parental consent.
All members and staff working in the hotel have a responsibility to report if they suspect any fact of poor practice have been recorded in the hotel; out of the hotel.
• They should seek immediate superior, and provide detailed information heard or seen.
• The superior will then decide the next steps , which may be : a) inform their superior b) inform the authorities . As humans, we are committed to protecting our children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation either professionally and in person.